Native to South America, peppers are an excellent source of vitamins A and C, beta-carotene and the anti-oxident carotenoid lycopene.
Peppers can be harvested and eaten at any stage, but if left to ripen on the plant their true (and more vibrant) color and sweet flavor will develop.
- All Live Plant orders are shipped starting May 1st.
- We ship Monday - Wednesday only, no orders are shipped on weekends.
- All Orders are processed & shipped within 3-10 business days from the order date. If we run short on a particular item we may have to delay delivery until plants are ready to be shipped. We will contact you if this occurs.
- Our Live Plant orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, 2-3 business day delivery. A street address is required for delivery.
- Order Delays may occur when inclement weather is impacting our nursery location or our shipping carriers, these delays help us protect your plant order to ensure its received at its highest quality.
- We ship only our best quality plants. We use industry standard shipping containers to protect your plants during shipment. Although we do our best to make sure your plants arrive in perfect condition, we cannot control shippers handling errors.
There are no products listed under this category.